For easy transport and easy setup the “Go-Box” comes to play. For me it is a 6m to UHF setup. I have not had the need to use HF for any event, only 6m on up. The Go-Box has:
- 2 DMR/ANALOG UHF Hytera Mobiles (commercial & ham)
- 1 UHF Motorola CDM1250 (commercial)
- 1 swappable position:
- VHF Motorola CDM1250
- UHF Motorola CDM1250 (commercial & ham)
- 40Mhz Motorola CDM750 (commercial & 6m)
- X-Band Capability
- 1 Yaesu FT-8900 6m,10m,2m,70cm (ham)
- 35amp Power Supply
- Commercial X-Band and in-band repeat capability
- Ham X-Band VHF/UHF capability
- 2 Drive-over antenna mast plates
- 2 antenna masts (12′ and 24′)
- misc multiband base and mobile antennas
Version 2 will change the following:
- Remove the CDM1250 (UHF Low Split)
- Install – Hytera TM800 VHF
- 1 Ham Radio (FT8900) with Cross Band Repeater
- 2 Hytera UHF DMR/Analog Narrow/Wide
- 1 VHF Biz-Band
- = 1 BizBand VHF
- = 2 BizBand DMR/Analog UHF
- = 1 Ham (6m,10m,2m,70cm) including Crossband Repeater
- Build X-Band Biz-Band (also ham available) repeater w/ 2 Motorola CDM1250 Narrow/Wide band in second box. Option for battery or 115Vac power supply.
- Build VHF Biz-Band base station for Icom VHF Biz-Band Radios.
- UHF Biz-Band Base Station for Icom UHF Biz-Band Radios.
NEW TOTAL PACKAGE
- 1 Go-Box (above)
- 1 Biz-Band Cross-band “Box” with duplexer for dual band antenna. Box can do wide band for ham.
- 1 VHF Base
- 1 UHF Base