The cool part of DMR APRS is that your position is reported on a discrete TG. Thus you will not hear a kerchunk for data-burst as with other combined voice/aprs systems. It actually works!
Goto wiki.brandmeister.network for programming details.
Programming a Motorola for BRANDMEISTER APRS
- GPS: On
- CAI Network: 12
- ARS Radio ID: 262999 (this depends on the master)
- Preferred channel settings:
- ARS: On System/Site Change
- Enhanced GPS: Off
- Compressed UDP Data Header: Standard DMR
- Text Message Type: Proprietary
- GPS Revert: Selected
- Data Call Confirmed: On
- CSBK Data: Off